The digital world has become increasingly efficient over the last decade. The questions we ask on Google are more precise. The way we are using online shops and social media platforms is now integrated into our day to day behaviors. All of this being pushed by a long corona winter which is bringing people to use more and more online tools. The trends are evolving and e-commerce is booming at a fast pace. As a digital platform, doing business online can be tricky when it comes to converting your customers into buyers.
We are aware of the speed in which you have to capture the attention of your website visitors. Generally you don’t have more than 8 seconds to keep this potential customer browsing your website. That’s why we want you to succeed in getting higher conversion rates by sharing some useful online hacks.
Why Boosting Your Conversion Rate?
As we have seen before, contents are a key to keep your site in touch with the online natural traffic. This is also a way to keep your website SEO friendly and integrated in the current topic you are sharing with your customers. Do you want them to lose interest in your brand? Do you want them to leave your landing page after two seconds? If you don’t want to lose them in a sea of nearly 50 billions websites those next hacks are for you!
5 Hacks To Boost Conversions Through Contents
- Authentic contents matter: We are repeating ourselves again and again but still, one of the most important things when creating content is the authenticity of your voice. Your character must have its own and honest way of speaking and writing. Whether it is through your visual or writing contents, a true brand voice will make a king in a conversion kingdom.
- The trend is your ally: In the conversion quest, you want to follow the trends. People love what’s popular today. Use the trends to make the character of your brand relevant in today’s digital landscape. The trending topics will bring you more natural traffic and more chances to make your conversion rate great again.
- Who are you speaking to? Know your audience: Understand it and broaden your potential customer base. By integrating pictures that depicts others’ use for your product, by selecting stories that come from all kinds of people, you are creating more interest in people with similar lifestyles. As a result you will be able to convert more customers.
- A scannable content is great: Numerous statistics are showing that on average your visitors will spend 37 seconds reading your article on your website. To make this reader happy, you need to make your content clear and easy to read. The best way to achieve this goal is by using shorter paragraphs, images, subheading, etc. Give your content a deep breath for a peaceful and cozy reading.
- Create unusual content: When using topics that are out of the box because of the connections they are making or for whatever reasons, you can achieve exactly what you are looking for! Indeed, unusual contents can lead to more traffic, and more traffic can improve your conversion rate. Something like unusual content is more likely to be shared, don’t hesitate to use it.
We hope that those hacks are helping have a better grasp over your conversion rates. The speed of change of the internet can be overwhelming sometimes. And we know that by adapting consistently you will earn time and money by making your online business more successful.
If you are still wondering about how to boost your conversion through content simply fill out our form and don’t hesitate to leave a comment or to contact us through our social media.
Wishing you a successful conversion endeavor!